Stans NoTubes - ZTR ALPHA 340 RIM - 28H
- The Alpha 340 represents the first implementation of Stan's Bead Socket Technology (BST) for the road and cyclocross market.
- The short sidewalls and wide inside rim cavity allow for lower tire pressure while maintaining a firm tire feel with decreased rolling resistance and a more compliant ride quality.
- The low weight and semi-aero profile of the Alpha 340 makes for a fast accelerating, stiff and strong wheel built to meet the needs of every rider.
- Super-wide 17mm inside cavity
- At just 350 grams the Stan's No Tubes ZTR Alpha 340 rim is the lightest road clincher rim we stock.
- Many things to many different people - a lightweight climber, a super fast crit racer, a long distance trainer or anything in between.
- Even though they are super lightweight they are well able to handle some abuse as well, as demonstrated by being ridden to a Masters Cyclocross World Championship just months after being introduced.
- Can be used tubed or tubeless
- Recommended for both road & cyclocross use
- Black anodized finish
- Machined braking surface for consistent braking performance
- Fully tubeless compatible with the yellow tape and valve stem.
- Size 700c x 20mm
- ERD 592mm