Liv Langma Advanced SL Disc Frameset 2023 - Royal Blue/Black
ALREADY FAVOURED BY CLIMBING ADDICTS AND WORLDTOUR RACERS, THE ALL-NEW LANGMA ADVANCED SL DISC IS REDESIGNED TO BE LIGHTER, STIFFER, AND READY TO THROW DOWN ON RACE DAY.KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
The heart of the Langma is an ultra-light Advanced SL-Grade Composite frameset—which we’ve rebuilt with longer, more continuous pieces of carbon fibre for a stiffer bike that’s 60 grams lighter.* So you get a responsive ride that accelerates immediately, skims over rough roads and surges up climbs. And a translucent frame coating shows off this carbon construction, making the Langma look as fast as it feels. * Compared to the first-generation Langma Advanced SL frameset.
We’ve re-engineered the Langma fork for 50% more lateral stiffness,* for precise handling and responsiveness. The Langma even accommodates tyres up to 32mm for extra grip in the corners and cobbles. * Compared to the first-generation Langma Advanced SL fork
Updated truncated ellipse tubing reduces wind drag at a wider range of yaw angles, gaining you precious seconds in flats, descents, and headwinds. Our relentless testing and refinement have also inspired the development of the new fully-carbon Variant SLR seatpost.
- Frame Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock N/A
- Seatpost Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Bottom Bracket BB86 accepts press fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- Extras Front & rear 12mm thru-axles, 20mm & 45mm ISP clamps
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.