LIV Brava Advanced Pro 1 2023 - Messier
Designed to help you reach that podium, the Brava Advanced Pro is an agile race bike created to provide exceptional handling and maximize acceleration.Key Performance FactorsBuilt to Perform
Advanced-Grade Composite open triangle frame design makes shoulder carrying easy, while the V-shaped down tube efficiently sheds mud.
OverDrive 2 steerer combined with a D-Fuse seatpost offer a lightweight, responsive and agile ride with precise steering.
Tubeless set-up, 1x drivetrain and up to 45mm tire clearance makes this lightweight race machine daring enough to take on any cyclocross course.
- SizesXS, S, M
- FrameAdvanced-Grade Composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- ForkAdvanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- HandlebarGiant Contact SL
- GripsLiv All Condition
- StemGiant Contact SL
- SeatpostGiant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- SaddleLiv Approach SL
- ShiftersSRAM Rival eTap AXS, 1x12
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurSRAM Rival eTap AXS
- BrakesSRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake LeversSRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- CassetteSRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10x36
- ChainSRAM Rival D1
- CranksetSRAM Rival D1 DUB, 38t
- Bottom BracketSRAM DUB, press fit
- RimsGiant CXR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs[F] Giant alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant alloy, 3-pawl driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- SpokesSapim Sprint
- TiresMaxxis All-Terrene, 700x33c, tubeless
- ExtrasGiant 1x chainguide, 45mm max tyre size
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.