LIV Avail Advanced Pro 1 2023$4,902
Ideal for both epic solo adventures and group road rides, the Avail Advanced Pro is lightweight and comfortable.Key Performance FactorsBuilt for Endurance
Advanced-Grade Composite and OverDrive provide unprecedented pedalling and cornering stiffness on an endurance geometry for all-day riding.
Combines the weight-savings and stability of a compact road frame design with powerful disc brakes for expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
The Avail tackles the roads less travelled with larger-size tyre compatibility, and a D-Fuse seatpost to soak up bumps.
XS, S, M
* Colours Messier
* Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
* Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12x100mm, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Liv Contact SLR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:38cm, S:40cm, M:40cm
* Grips Liv All Condition
* Stem Giant Contact SL XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm
* Seatpost Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset
* Saddle Liv Alacra SL
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170
* Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150
* Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150
* Brakes Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
* Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2
* Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x34
* Chain KMC X12
* Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 34/50 XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm
* Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
* Rims Giant SLR 1 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
* Hubs [F] Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant Low Friction Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
* Spokes Sapim CX-Ray
* Tires Giant Gavia Fondo 0, tubeless, 700x32c (33.5mm), folding
* Extras Tubeless prepared, 35mm max tyre size
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.