Lightweight PFADFINDER EVO Disc Wheelset$5,192
Time for your next off-road adventure!
In order to maintain control on gravel, you need wheels that supports you with every move. That’s exactly what Lightweight developed PFADFINDER EVO for, the new disc gravel wheels made from full carbon. The extended tire width of up to 40 mm, combined with an optimised layup, not only makes for increased precision but also significantly improves riding comfort. Thanks to the Pentagon hub and the associated braking precision, even longer descents will be significantly more comfortable and power saving. Of course, PFADFINDER EVO is compatible with current groupsets and enables changes to various axle systems without tools, thanks to the DT-Swiss hub.
PFADFINDER EVO is based on the technologies and characteristics of the WEGWEISER EVO. Because it can now be equipped with tire width of up to 40 mm, it is now even better suited for gravel. The optimized layup maintains the familiar precision and performance, but in combination with wider tires, the riding comfort increases significantly. Thanks to state of the art high-modulus CFRP fibers, PFADFINDER EVO impresses with unparalleled braking precision.
- Gravel specific disc wheelset
- Extended tire width of up to 40mm make for increased riding comfort on gravel bikes
- Optimised layup for significantly increased robustness
- Use of special high-modulus CFRP fibers
- Tubeless technology
- Outstanding stiffness to weight ratio
- Manufactured with extreme precision and small tolerances
- Low sensitivity to side winds
- Precise braking performance despite high temperatures, thanks to Pentagon hub
- Unique rolling characteristics
- Compatible with all current groupsets (Campa, SRAM, Shimano, etc.)
- Perfectly suitable for gravel, all-round, training, competition and endurance
- Available in Standard and Schwarz Ed