Giro’s Men’s Cylinder™ II mountain bike shoes offer the comfort you’d expect from Giro plus the convenience and precision of a Boa® dial closure. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can get into your shoes and onto the trails in no time. The Boa® L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe.
Supportive Upper, Reliable Traction
The upper construction provides great support and breathability, while Giro’s proprietary co-moulded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides remarkable durability with reliable traction on almost any surface. Facilities exist for steel toe spikes for that extra traction you may need.
• Synchwire™: light weight, breathable upper
• BOA®: Micro adjust tuning
• High Traction
• Scuff Guards: added foot protection
• Upper: Synthetic upper
• Boa® L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower strap
• Toe and Heel: microfiber reinforcements
• Outsole: Co-moulded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole