Giant TCX Advanced Pro 2 2023 - Messier$2,724
In cyclocross racing, every advantage counts. Fast starts, tight corners, total control on dirt, sand and mud. Proven through years of pro wins and podium placings, the latest TCX Advanced Pro is faster and smoother than ever.
Key Performance Factors
Elite level efficiency
Advanced-grade composite frameset is 17.5 percent lighter than the previous generation while retaining its best-in-class torsional/pedalling stiffness.
Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
Smooth ride quality
D-Fuse composite seatpost helps absorb bumps and vibrations, and you also have the option to switch to a standard 30.9mm round or dropper post depending on your riding style and terrain.
S, M, M/L, L, XL
* Colours Messier
* Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc
* Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Contact SL XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
* Grips Stratus Lite 3.0
* Stem Giant Contact SL XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm, M/L:100mm, L:100mm, XL:110mm
* Seatpost Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
* Saddle Giant Approach
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters Shimano GRX RX-600, 1x11
* Front Derailleur N/A
* Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-812
* Brakes Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
* Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
* Cassette Shimano CS-M7000, 11-speed, 11x40
* Chain KMC X11
* Crankset Shimano GRX RX-600, 40t XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
* Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
* Rims Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset, alloy
* Hubs Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle
* Spokes Sapim
* Tires Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33c, tubeless
* Extras Giant 1x chainguide, tubeless prepared, 45mm max tyre size
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.