Giant Revolt X Advanced Pro 0 2024 - Kelp Forest/ Charcoal
Washboard Descents, Sketchy Dirt, Gravel And Rocks Of All Shapes And Sizes. You Never Know What You’ll Get On A Gravel Ride. This Composite Gravel Machine Has Front Suspension And Engineered Compliance To Help You Float Through It All With Speed And Control.
Composite frameset is designed specifically for front suspension. With 40mm of travel, the fork absorbs impacts so you can ride smoother and faster on rugged gravel and dirt.
Lowered seatstays with smaller diameter tubes absorb road shocks and vibrations. A Contact SL XR D-Fuse handlebar adds more compliance without sacrificing the stiffness needed for cornering, sprinting or climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting also allows for larger diameter tyres up to 53mm.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours: Kelp Forest/Charcoal
- Frame: Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork: Fox 32 Float AX Performance Elite, 40mm, Fit 4 damper12x100mm thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL XR D-Fuse, 16-degree flare, 31.8mm XS:44cm, S:44cm, M:46cm, M/L:46cm, L:48cm, XL:48cm
- Grips: Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:70mm, L:80mm, XL:80mm
- Seatpost: Post Moderne, dropper, 30.9mm with 25mm of suspension
- Saddle: Giant Approach SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, left lever dropper switch
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10x52
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 40t XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant CXR 1 X1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs: [F] Giant AR alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] Giant AR alloy, 36t ratchet system, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Tires: Maxxis Rambler, 700x50c, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared, 53mm max tyre size in "long" flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in "short" flip chip position