Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 0 2023 - Messier
Fast gravel is fun gravel. The race bike of choice for Giant gravel racing pros is superlight, smooth over rugged roads, and adaptable to all types of conditions and riding styles. Race it, ride it, love it.
Key Performance Factors
Advanced composite frame and Advanced SL composite fork save a combined 200 grams compared to previous generation. Updated geometry includes a lower bottom bracket, longer reach, and steeper head tube angle for improved acceleration and climbing.
A lowered seatstay junction with smaller diameter tubes absorbs road shocks and vibrations. The Contact SLR XR D-Fuse carbon handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to optimise compliance without sacrificing stiffness while cornering, sprinting and climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase: short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting also allows for larger diameter tyres up to 53mm. You can choose the included D-Fuse SLR composite seatpost for maximum compliance, or switch to a 30.9mm round or dropper post.
XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
* Colours Messier
* Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
* Fork Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Contact SLR XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm
* Grips Stratus Lite 3.0
* Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree
* Seatpost Giant D-Fuse SLR, composite, -5/+15mm offset
* Saddle Giant Approach SL
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters SRAM Force eTap AXS, 2x12
* Front Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
* Rear Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS
* Brakes SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
* Brake Levers SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
* Cassette SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x36
* Chain SRAM Force D1
* Crankset SRAM Force D1 DUB, 30/43
* Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
* Rims G iant CXR 1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
* Hubs [F] Giant AR alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant AR alloy, DT350 36t ratchet system, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
* Spokes S apim CX-Ray
* Tires CADEX AR, 700x40c, tubeless
* Extras Tubeless prepared, 53mm max tyre size in "long" flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in "short" flip chip position
* Weight - The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.