DYNAPLUG Tubeless Repair Kit - Mega Pill Black$74
Like the big brother to the Micro Pro, the Dynaplug Megapill Pro Tyre Repair Kit. It's a little bit bigger but still easily fits into the palm of your hand and will sit unobtrusively in a jersey pocket or hydration pack until it's called upon to save the day.
The standard Dynaplugs are good for plugging smaller holes from things like nails and other debris but most MTB punctures seem to be more like tears and pinch flats. These holes are often a bit too large for the standard plug, often requiring 2 or more, but the Megaplug should sort them out in one hit.
The Megapill Pro is equipped to handle the larger punctures and ragged tears that you're likely to encounter on a mountain bike and can carry enough spare plugs to ensure that you make it home.
Note that the main images show a red tool. These are only to show how the tool looks inside. This listing is for the black too only.
In The Box:
- 1 - Dynaplug Megapill Tool - Black
- 2 - Megaplugs
- 5 - Standard Plugs
- 2 - Megaplug insertion Tubes
- 5 - Standard Insertion Tubes
- 1 - Micro Knife
- 1 - Pipe Cleaner
- Tool Body Construction: Billet 6061 Aluminium
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.8cm
- Weight: 85 grams loaded
- Insertion Tube: Hardened 304 Stainless Steel
- Plug Material: Viscoelastic Impregnated Rubber
- Plug Tip: Nonabrasive Brass and 6061 Aluminium