We are looking for a new sales assistant/bicycle mechanic to work at our bike shop, Saint Cloud.
The role will be 2-3 days per week, but could turn into full time work further down the track.
Need to have:
– Experience as a bicycle mechanic.
– Experience working in retail sales.
– Experienced in ordering and processing stock.
– Good communication skills.
– Experience using a POS system and preferably accounting software. We use Quick Books.
– A good understanding in cycling/street fashion.
– An understanding in road, track, fixed and fixed freestyle bike riding/cultures.
You must be a friendly person with the ability to make the customer feel welcome and walk away happy. You also need to be confident and able to deal with difficult customers.
You must be able to use your initiative with extra jobs when working in the shop alone. For example don’t just go on Facebook if you have run out of things to do.
You are welcome to come up with new ideas/systems to help better the store.
This job will be great fun and really rewarding.
Please email your resume and cover letter to nick if you are interested. Don’t call or pop in as you will just be asked to send an email.