This is without a doubt, the quickest Trinity we have built thus far! Everything came together just in time for Luke to ride an incredible time trial at this years national champs. Putting over a minute into the next best rider, Plappy dominated the elite field to become Australian National ITT Champion.
Here's the build rundown:
- Giant Trinity Advanced Pro TT frame with custom paint by Velocraft.
- Dura Ace Di2 groupset.
- Cadex TT wheelset with Veloflex Record clincher and latex tubes.
- Sync Ergonomics EVO PRO TI extensions.
- SLF Motion custom painted EVO AERO jockey wheel speed system.
- Kogel ceramic bottom bracket and wheel bearings.
- SRM Origin power meter with 58/42t Rotor chainrings.