Power 2 Max
Power2Max NGeco Road Power Meter - Rotor ALDHU
This product Contains a Button/Coin Battery. A lithium battery can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Keep batteries out of reach of children. If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
If you already own a Rotor crankset, you are in luck! A big range of Rotor crankarms are compatible with p2m power meters. Check the diameter of your spindle and you know which power2max power meter you will need for your bike!
The NG Rotor ALDHU power meter road is the power meter for those who already own a Rotor ALDHU, ALDHU carbon or VEGAST crankset.
The power meter is available to support both with 30mm and 24mm axles. With the 110 4-S and the 110 4-SL version of the powermeter there is also the possibility that existing Shimano Road 11-speed and 12-speed chainrings can continue to be used, and thus shifting performance is maintained.
The 110 4-SL version saves 30g compared to the regular 110 4-S version.
NOT SURE WHICH P2M POWER METER FOR ROAD IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Check this guide - https://www.power2max.com/en/p2m-road-powermeter/
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Weight: 157 / 158 / 168 g (110 / 110-4S / 130)
- Fitment options (BCD) - 110, 130
- Water Resistant: yes
- Type: CR2450 coin cell (replaceable)
- Life: up to 300 hrs
- Metrics: power, cadence
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Torque: 0 - 250 Nm
- Power: 10 - 2999 W
- Cadence: 20 - 250 RPM
- Data Transmission: ANT+, BLE
- Active temperature compensation: yes
- Calibration: automatic zero-point adjustment (no user calibration required!)
- Crankset: A ROTOR ALDHU or VEGAST crankset is needed
- Fitment: recommend Loctite 243 or similar threadlocker
- Q-Factor: designed for 147mm