LIV THRIVE 2 2022
Key Performance FactorsComfort
An upright riding position, flat handlebars and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight, balanced geometry of the ALUXX-Grade Aluminium frame provides an energising combination of speed and stability.
Pedalling efficiency, reliable shifting and powerful braking are a perfect trio for predictable cruising.
XS, S, M
* Colours Purple Ash
* Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
* Fork Composite, alloy steerer, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Connect, flat
* Grips Giant Connect Ergo
* Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:80mm, S:80mm, M:90mm
* Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, alloy
* Saddle Liv Sport
* Pedals Platform
* Shifters Shimano Sora, 2x9
* Front Derailleur Shimano Sora
* Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora
* Brakes Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic [F]160mm, [R]140mm
* Brake Levers Tektro hydraulic
* Cassette Shimano CS-HG201, 11x34
* Chain KMC X9
* Crankset FSA Omega, 34/50 XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm
* Bottom Bracket FSA MegaExo
* Rims Giant double wall aluminium
* Hubs Alloy, 28h
* Spokes Stainless, 14g
* Tires Giant S-R3 AC, 700x32c
* Extras 35mm max tyre size
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.