Liv Rove DD 2022$715
A suspension fork offers more comfort and control when you leave the pavement for gravel and trails.
Stability and Control
Responsive, reliable disc brakes help you keep your speed in check, even in wet weather.
Integrated mounts let you attach a rear cargo rack, and the low standover height makes getting on and off less a hassle when you’re running errands by bike.
- Sizes: XS, S, M
- Colours: Eclipse
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 31.8mm
- Grips: Liv Ergo, dual density
- Stem: Giant Sport XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:80mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M2010, 2x9
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Tektro TDK149, hydraulic disc [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset: Forged alloy, 30/46 XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc
- Hubs: Alloy, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Giant CrossCut, 700x42c, puncture protect
- Extras: 55mm max tyre size
Please note this item does not include free shipping due to the bulk and size. If shipping is required the use of a third party courier with costs covered by the buyer is required.