Giro Blaze 2.0
The only glove you need to reach for when the seasons take a turn cooler. The Blaze 2.0 features a Polartec® Windbloc® backhand with a microfleece lining that offers high dexterity while maintaining warmth. The new Ax Suede™Echo palm absorbs little moisture and is lined with fleece for additional warmth. A reflective screen print pattern across the entire backhand offers enhanced visibility. This glove will keep you comfortable as you continue riding and training through cooler weather.
• Temperature Rating: 4° to 10° C (40° to 50° F)
• Padding - Optimized gel padding
• Ax Suede material called Echo that was developed for ski/snowboard gloves.
• The high abrasion resistance, micro fleece backed and crazy low water uptake make it ideal for fall cycling use.
• Interior Liner - Microfleece lining
• Super Fit™ engineered with 3-panel design
• Water resistant Polartec Windblocbackhand and wiper
• Fleece-backed Ax Suede Echo palm
• Slip-on neoprene cuff
• Reflective screenprint backhand
• Touchscreen Technology™ for use with mobile devices