GIANT TCR ADVANCED SL DISC 0 DURA-ACE 2022
The latest generation of our flagship road racing series has been winning the biggest races in the world for more than three decades. It’s the ultimate all-rounder for the performance obsessed.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With the highest pedaling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm.
* Sizes XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
* Colours Raw Carbon / Iris / Reflective Silver
* Frame Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
* Fork Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
* Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
* Stem Giant Contact SLR XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
* Seatpost Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
* Saddle Giant Fleet SLR
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270
* Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
* Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
* Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
* Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
* Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x34
* Chain Shimano Dura-Ace M9100
* Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
* Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
* Rims CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem
* Hubs CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
* Spokes CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem
* Tires CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding
* Extras Computer mount, tubeless prepared, 32mm max tyre size
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.