GIANT TCR ADVANCED PRO 2 DISC 2021 - Carbon M/L
Climb, corner and descend with unrivalled all-rounder performance. From the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, the new TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level with a lighter, stiffer frame and new aero-engineered tubing.
The all-new TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This podium-seeking all-rounder is re-engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame that boasts an outstanding stiff-to-weight ratio, along with new aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube and fork. It also features added frame and fork clearance for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm, making it a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry, OverDrive 2 front end, flat-mount disc-brake integration and smooth-riding Variant seatpost, this is a race-tuned performer that excels in all aspects of road riding.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up 32mm.
* Sizes XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
* Colours Carbon
* Frame Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
* Fork Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Contact SL, 31.8mm
* Stem Giant Contact SL, 10 degree
* Seatpost Giant Variant composite
* Saddle Giant Fleet SL
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters Shimano 105, 22sp
* Front Derailleur Shimano 105
* Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
* Brakes Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm
* Brake Levers Shimano 105 hydraulic
* Cassette Shimano 105, 11-30T, 11sp
* Chain KMC X11SL-1
* Crankset Shimano 105, 36-52T
* Bottom Bracket Shimano press fit
* Rims Giant SLR 1 Disc Tubeless, Hookless Composite, 42mm
* Hubs Giant SLR 1 Disc Centerlock, 24H
* Spokes Giant Aero DBL
* Tires Giant Gavia Course 1, 700x25c (28mm wide)
* Extras RideSense, integrated computer mount
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.