Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc Pro Compact 2022
Gunning for the race win or digging deep for a PR, this composite road racing bike gives you the speed, efficiency and control to push it to the limit, and then a little bit more.Key Performance FactorsClass-leading efficiency
With an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm.
- SizesXS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- ColoursCarbon / Knight Shield
- FrameAdvanced-Grade Composite, disc
- ForkAdvanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- HandlebarGiant Contact XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- GripsStratus Lite 2.0
- StemGiant Contact XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- SeatpostGiant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- SaddleGiant Approach
- ShiftersShimano 105
- Front DerailleurShimano 105
- Rear DerailleurShimano 105
- BrakesShimano 105 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake LeversShimano 105 hydraulic
- CassetteShimano 105, 11-speed, 11x30
- ChainKMC X11EL-1
- CranksetShimano 105, 36/52 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom BracketShimano, press fit
- RimsGiant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- HubsGiant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- SpokesGiant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- TiresGiant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm), folding
- Extrastubeless prepared, 32mm max tyre size
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.