Giant Talon 1 2022
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Sizes: 27.5: XS, S 29: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Black, Hematite
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc
- Fork: SXC32-2 RL, air spring, QR, alloy steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 80mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (29) XL: 100mm travel (29)
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) M: 60mm (29) L: 70mm (29) XL: 80mm (29)
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Pedals: MTB caged
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 1x10
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120
- Brakes: Tektro TDK143, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro TDK143
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: ProWheel Charm, 30t (27.5) or 32t (29) XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M:175mm (29) L:175mm (29) XL: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29x2.4", wire bead
- Extras: 2.4" max tyre size, 32t max chainring size
Please note this item does not include free shipping due to the bulk and size. If shipping is required the use of a third party courier with costs covered by the buyer is required.