GIANT REVOLT ADVANCED 2 2022 - PANTHER
Fast gravel, rough gravel, pavement or dirt. However you choose to roll, this bike does it all. A new composite frameset and adjustable wheelbase make it more capable than ever.
Key Performance Factors
Fast and light
New Advanced composite frame and fork save more than 160 grams compared to previous model. Updated geometry includes a lower bottom bracket, longer reach and steeper headtube angle for improved acceleration and climbing.
New frame features thinner, dropped seatstays to absorb road shocks and vibrations. D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost work as a system to add compliance without sacrificing stiffness while cornering, sprinting or climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting allows for larger diameter tyres up to 53mm. You can also choose the included D-Fuse seatpost for maximum compliance, or switch to a 30.9mm round or dropper post.
XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
* Colours Panther / Chameleon Saturn
* Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
* Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:42cm, S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm
* Grips Stratus Lite 3.0
* Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
* Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, composite, 14mm offset
* Saddle Giant Approach
* Pedals N/A
* Shifters Shimano GRX RX-600, 2x11
* Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
* Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
* Brakes Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
* Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
* Cassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11x34
* Chain KMC X11EL-1
* Crankset Praxis Alba 2D, 31/48 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
* Bottom Bracket Praxis, press fit
* Rims Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
* Hubs Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
* Spokes Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
* Tires Giant CrossCut AT 1, 700x38c, tubeless
* Extras Tubeless prepared, 53mm max tyre size in "long" flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in "short" flip chip position
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.