ALL-CITY SPACEHORSE MICROSHIFT
CLASSIC STYLE THAT’S DOWN TO PARTY
Capable of tackling ambitious centuries, speedy gravel jaunts, urban commutes, and loaded touring, the nimble and dependable Space Horse offers unmatched elegance, comfort, inspiration, and fun.
SIZING FOR SMALL & TALL
Available in seven frame sizes and carefully paired with one of three different forks, the Space Horse capably and comfortably accommodates our smallest to tallest riders for long days in the saddle. These considerations eliminate toe overlap and ensure smooth handling, offering a consistent ride from top to bottom.
Two people riding All-City SpaceHorse bikes outdoors
MOUNTS FOR FENDERS AND RACKS IN FRONT AND BACK
Conquer whatever you can dream up from wet roads on the way to work to a quick overnight bikepacking trip.
Clearance for 650b x 47mm on all sizes, and the 49-61cm frame sizes also fit 700c x 45mm
612 SELECT TUBING
We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible. Learn more about 612 Select Tubing
Elegant, custom-designed fork ends and dropouts accommodate 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
Our mission is to bring beauty back to production bicycles. This means investing in custom touches that elevate the whole. We devote time and resources to signature details that turn heads and signify high-quality craftsmanship. These elements tell a cohesive visual story and form a distinct silhouette so that even if your unique bike were stripped down to bare metal, it would still be instantly identifiable as an All-City bicycle. Learn more
LUGGED FORK CROWN
Thoughtful custom touches add class and style — perhaps where you least expect it.
SIGNATURE SEAT COLLAR
Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo.
PANTOGRAPHED BOTTOM BRACKET
Upside-down and inside-out, AC’s signature style is stamped into the steel.
REINFORCED BOTTLE BOSSES
Beautiful stars reinforce mounts for three bottle cages, and our obsessive attention to detail.
- Frame612 Select Chromoly Steel, TIG Welded and Brazed, E.D. Coated
- Fork612 Select Chromoly Steel, All-City Signature Fork ends and Crown, TIG Welded and Brazed, E.D. Coated
- Seatpost ClampAll-City Signature Brazed-on Seat Collar
- CranksetFSA Vero Pro, 40t
- Bottom BracketFSA Square Taper
- Front derailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurmicroSHIFT Advent X, 10-speed
- CassettemicroSHIFT Advent X, 10-speed, 11-48t
- ChainKMC X10 EPT
- HeadsetCane Creek 40 Series
- BrakesTektro HD-R280, Hydro
- ShiftermicroSHIFT Advent X, 10-speed
- RotorsTektro TR160-22, 160mm, 6-bolt
- StemAL6061, 3D forged, 4-bolt stem, 31.8mm, ±6° Rise
- HandlebarAL6061, 600mm Wide, 27˚ Sweep
- Grip/TapeVelo single lock-on
- SaddleAll-City Gonzo -OR- DDK-5255
- Seatpost2mm, two-bolt, 350mm length
- Front HubAll-City Go Devil, 32h, 6-bolt
- Rear HubAll-City Go Devil, 32h, 6-bolt
- RimsWTB ST i19, TCS 2.0, 32h, 650b (43cm~61cm)
- TiresTeravail Washburn, 650bx47mm, Black Side Wall, (43cm~61cm)
LIQUID PAINT AND E.D. COAT
Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust. Learn more about our paint