GIANT XTC JUNIOR 20" 2022 - Good Gray
Here’s a ticket to hit the trail. The XtC Jr. 20 is the perfect way to introduce young riders to off-road riding.
Key Performance Factors
ALUXX-grade aluminium frame provides a lightweight, purpose-built chassis for aspiring young off-road riders.
Confidence and control
Size-specific wheels and front suspension give young riders the performance they need for true off-road riding.
Youth-specific performance components help young riders improve their off-road skills.
* Sizes One size
* Colours Good Grey
* Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
* Fork HL steel, 50mm
* Shock N/A
* Handlebar Giant Sport, alloy, 31.8mm
* Grips Giant Junior
* Stem Forged alloy Ahead, 8-degree
* Seatpost Alloy, 27.2mm
* Saddle Giant Jr. Sports
* Pedals Platform
* Shifters Shimano REVOSHIFT, 1x7
* Front Derailleur N/A
* Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney
* Brakes Alloy, linear pull
* Brake Levers Alloy, junior MTB
* Cassette 14x28
* Chain KMC HV500
* Crankset Alloy, 32t, 127mm
* Bottom Bracket Semi-cartridge
* Rims Giant Kids 20", alloy
* Hubs Nutted, 28h
* Spokes Stainless, 14g
* Tires Giant Junior Sport, 20x2.1", 22 tpi
* Extras Bell, kickstand
* Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.