Giant Fastroad SL1 2022
Light and agile
ALUXX SL aluminium frame with updated geometry is paired with a composite fork that minimises weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
Smooth and comfortable
Innovative D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibrations, and ergonomic grips protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
Easy to accessorise
Universal rack and fender lets you customise the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours: Metal
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, flat
- Grips: Giant Connect Ergo
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:100mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Giant Approach
- Pedals: Platform
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2x11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG700, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11 with Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 34/50 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:170mm, M/L:175mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded
- Rims: Giant double wall aluminium
- Hubs: Alloy, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Giant S-R3 AC, puncture protect, 700x32c
- Extras: 35mm max tyre size
Please note this item does not include free shipping due to the bulk and size. If shipping is required the use of a third party courier with costs covered by the buyer is required.