ABUS U-Bolt Ultra Mini 410 Lock With Cobra Cable
The Abus Ultra 410 D-Lock 140mm provides great security without breaking the bank. The hardened steel lock is matched with a 120mm cable for locking additional bikes and components.
- Featuring a simple, strong and aggressive design, the Ultra 410 is the ideal entry level u-lock and rounds out the Super Ultimate and Ultimate line-up in. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security.
- The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible.
- Spun steel Cobra cables include “lasso” ends, allowing one end to be threaded through the other. The total length of the cable can then be used for greater versatility. Ideal for use in conjunction with a D Lock or for attaching many bikes together
- You don’t become a brand with expertise in preventive security technology overnight. But when August Bremicker und Söhne KG or ABUS for short started making traditional padlocks in 1924, they were already setting standards.
- The founders’ strategy was simple and timeless “Security calls for quality!” It is that principle that successive generations have carried on and developed.
- Decades of experience with the U-lock have made Abus experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently they are one of the leading U-locks manufacturers in the world.
- Today ABUS continue to develop their range of products to the highest of standards offering more Sold Secure rated products than any other lock brand.